Sunday, October 10, 2010

LIKE or LOVE

What if you already have a girlfriend and the girl you've always liked came to you, waiting for you to court her, what will you do?


Love says:
This must be one of the most common causes of problems lately: people getting into relationships without being sure if they’re ready to commit despite “distractions” like this.

You see, there's a big difference between simply liking someone from loving them. For all we know, you may only be suffering from severe infatuation for the other girl. Are you or are you not?

There's a big, big difference between love and infatuation. Keep in mind that infatuation plants the false thought that you’re inlove with someone. It's more of a fantasy than reality. On the other hand, love is all about reality: accepting the good and the bad side of a person, the willingness to understand your differences, seeing each other grow old together, and so on.

I think you should ask yourself if you really, really love your girlfriend. If you do, and you can’t bear waking up the next day without her in your life, then it’s clear that you shouldn’t pursue the girl you just like.  I mean, you could be friends with each other but nothing more.

For the other girl, there’s still a lot fish in the sea (like what they say). It's human to like someone and want them for yourself but if they’re already in a relationship with someone, wouldn't that be a little selfish?



P.S. ♥
Before you make decisions, don’t only think about the person who will benefit from it, think more of those who could get hurt once the decision has been made.


xoxo,









Hate says: 

If what my girlfriend and I have is REAL… I will definitely leave her for “awhile” and play fire with the girl I always liked! Hey, it’s like hitting the jackpot in a lottery, eating edible gold, meeting Steve Jobs—once in a lifetime chance and things like that never happen in the everyday of our lives.

Image from: FemaleParent
Don’t judge, buddy! I’ll just leave my girlfriend behind for now. I know even if I make mistakes a zillion times, my girlfriend will still be there welcoming me with open arms and will still be loving me unconditionally because that’s what REAL love is all about.

I just want to feel how it is like to have that one damn thing I always liked. It’s not that I will love her for real and totally forget about my girlfriend. Believe me, I know that the love my girlfriend and I have can bring a hundred and one soldiers down. We can pass this like a test from the heavens… [YES, TRUE LOVE!]

When I remember…
the times I cried over the girl I always liked...
the endless nights I think about this girl...
how my heart breaks and aches for this girl...

How can I just ignore her? And knowing that this girl is waiting for me to court her... There’s a large speech bubble on top of my head saying: “IT’s MY TURN!

Why are you raising an eyebrow? Get the hell out of this blog and listen to Kanye West’s Runaway. Burn me in hell but I’m not gonna change my mind!


Always,




PS: And if after being with this girl, my girlfriend couldn’t accept me anymore, then, it was never TRUE LOVE. See, she’s the one who broke my heart! All these time… I thought what we have was… T-R-U-E. 

No comments:

Post a Comment